According to the “Authentic Conversations” group, there are seven important steps to help you learn to speak english.
1. Always study phrases, not individual words.
2. Do not just study grammar rules.
3. Listen first.
4. Slow, deep learning is best.
5. Use point-of-view mini stories.
6. Only use real English conversations & materials.
7. Use listen & answer stories.
Watch their video tutorials for each rule here: http://learnrealenglish.com/7-steps-to-learning-english?gclid=CIqG5_WVsroCFYSd4AodIz8AYw
What do you think about these rules?